The CIE congratulates Cristina Alves for winning this year's Study Abroad Photo Contest for this photo she took in Cochin, India.
Study Abroad Programs
Where Will You Go?
Studying abroad not only enriches your academic experience but allows you to engage other cultures and truly become a global citizen, all while pursuing courses toward your degree. Where will you go?
Adelphi’s Center for International Education is here to assist you through the process of selecting the best program for your academic needs and personal interest. Options include:
- Faculty-led winter intersession, spring break, and summer study abroad programs.
- Additional semester, academic year, and short-term program options are available through various universities and study abroad providers.
To the point...
- You need a 2.5 GPA (for some programs it might be higher)
- Pre-approved credits transfer back to Adelphi
- You can take classes in English just about anywhere
- Financial Aid – review the policy
A study abroad experience doesn’t have to be much more expensive than your semester here at Adelphi, of course you have to include travel and living expenses—but why not live and travel abroad for a semester!
For additional information, please fill out and submit the Study Abroad Interest Form or stop by and see us, Alumnae Hall, Room 111.
All students who wish to study abroad must apply and be accepted to participate in a program by the Center for International Education or by the Faculty Director. Study Abroad credit will be granted only for study at approved destinations.
Like us on Facebook
For additional information, please contact:
Center for International Education
Alumnae Hall, Room 111
1 South Avenue
P.O. Box 701
Garden City, NY 11530-0701
p - 516.877.3487
This page was last modified on March 18, 2013.